Hi

There was a change due to a bug found:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-3665

f:metadata section removed when refresh view and is not included in the
template directly

The problem was that the f:viewParam was removed and added to the tree,
destroying the state. The fix done exclude the content of f:metadata from
mark/delete algorithm.

When do this happen? in a postback? ajax? or the first time the view is
rendered. Could you provide a test case to reproduce it? The strange part
is I used a similar test case for this one and there was no bug.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe