Kito,

Since Leonardo answered your question, and since subject/title =
performance params, I will go ahead and pass on performance params that are
in my web.xml.

See comments, and the URLs provided below as well. One of the outstanding
Apache/PrimeFaces committers wrote the blog, and I am always happy to share
and/or pass along. Hope it helps.

When you read the context params below, you will see that I'm using high
performance JUEL, OpenWebBeans, and MyFaces...of course. :)

    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.EXPRESSION_FACTORY</param-name>
        <param-value>de.odysseus.el.ExpressionFactoryImpl</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.EL_RESOLVER_COMPARATOR</param-name>

<param-value>org.apache.myfaces.el.unified.OpenWebBeansELResolverComparator</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.COMPRESS_STATE_IN_SESSION</param-name>
        <param-value>false</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.NUMBER_OF_VIEWS_IN_SESSION</param-name>
        <param-value>10</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.SERIALIZE_STATE_IN_SESSION</param-name>
        <param-value>false</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.SUPPORT_JSP_AND_FACES_EL</param-name>
        <param-value>false</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <!--
         Increase your JSF application performance (Part 1 - Environment &
Configuration)

http://tandraschko.blogspot.de/2012/08/increase-your-jsf-application.html
    -->
    <context-param>
        <param-name>javax.faces.FACELETS_REFRESH_PERIOD</param-name>
        <param-value>-1</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.CHECK_ID_PRODUCTION_MODE</param-name>
        <param-value>false</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.VIEW_UNIQUE_IDS_CACHE_ENABLED</param-name>
        <param-value>true</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.SAVE_STATE_WITH_VISIT_TREE_ON_PSS</param-name>
        <param-value>false</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <!-- https://cwiki.apache.org/MYFACES/cache-el-expressions.html -->
    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.CACHE_EL_EXPRESSIONS</param-name>
        <param-value>always</param-value>
    </context-param>