Hi

With the introduction on JSF 2.2, over the last year all efforts of MyFaces
committers has been put on get a release of 2.2.0 branch, which is
relatively close, but it has taken a lot of effort to get it done.

The hope is after 2.2.0 the community will focus on other MyFaces projects,
including MyFaces Tomahawk. Since this is an open source project, the
evolution of the project depends on the contributions and interests of the
members of the comunity, so any contribution on this regard is most welcome.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe