Wow, interesting that you sent this email as I was writing my email, asking
a few questions bout MyFaces 2.2.

Your other posts about MyFaces 2.1.14 (and 2.0.20) inspired/motivated me to
think about MyFaces 2.2. I am considering migrating my app from MyFaces
2.1.x to 2.2. I think I tested/ran my app already with MyFaces 2.2, and
since the last time that I tested/used myFaces 2.2, I have no
issues/defects to report. Just have not pushed MyFaces 2.2 to my production
environment yet.

I wanted to wait and hear a bit more from the community about it, but (LOL)
that's the thing, there are not many questions at all on MyFaces user list.
Evidently, it just works! :)