hi geoffrey,

just fyi (in addition to the answer from michael):
that's one of the major use-cases we had for codi/deltaspike
(grouped-)conversations.
you can use a listener (or an observer for PreViewConfigNavigateEvent +
custom view-config meta-data) which
just calls (WindowContext#closeConversations in case of codi or
GroupedConversationManager#closeConversations in case of deltaspike).

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -