hi all.
Hi have correct the converter and now it is ok the String /object
conversion.
But now i have another problem.

I have a entity DiscountCode and a Customer .

I have a page CreateCustomer . INto i have to set the DIscountCOde.

I have created the form , but int othe COntroller the Customer it is a new
instance and so when render the page , i get a reference to null at the
seelctOnemenu vlaue="#{controller.customer.discont}"
It iis a new instance and so the propertie discount it is null.
from selectItems i get the List of all DiscountCode present into db .
How i can resolve?
I have to select a selectItem to be selected default?

mauro