I just remembered that I had this issue, too, when I migrated from Mojarra
to MyFaces. My quick/easy fix was to use TextPad, search all *.xhtml files
in my project for h:outputLabel, and replce with h:outputText. I don't use
outputLabel, i add label to my PrimeFaces UI components, as/when necessary.