Hello my name is Felipe and i have a CDI doubts.

I have installed the tomee and i setup all the classes and it works fine,
but my server has very little ram memory, and this reason led me to try to
install only the apache
codi<http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions/cdi/index.html>core into
apache
tomcat 7 <http://tomcat.apache.org/download-70.cgi> .

The project *compiles successfully*, but *the red line below* remains null!

Question:  Is it necessary to add some additional dependency in order to
the dependency injection works ?

*So, I followed the following steps:*

   1.

*Using maven to include only the cdi core *

<!-- **************************************************** CODI CDI
dependencies -->

<dependency>

<artifactId>geronimo-atinject_1.0_spec</artifactId>

<version>1.0</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<artifactId>geronimo-jcdi_1.0_spec</artifactId>

<version>1.0</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core</groupId>

<artifactId>myfaces-extcdi-core-api</artifactId>

<version>${codi.version}</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core</groupId>

<artifactId>myfaces-extcdi-core-impl</artifactId>

<version>${codi.version}</version>

</dependency>

 *2 Setup my producer.*

@javax.enterprise.context.ApplicationScoped
public class FacadeFactory {

@javax.enterprise.inject.Produces

 public GrowUpFacadeAdapter getFacade() {

return new GrowUpFacade();

public class GrowUpFacade implements GrowUpFacadeAdapter {

public interface GrowUpFacadeAdapter extends Serializable {

*3 My JSF bean*

*@ManagedBean(name="pedidoMBean")
@javax.faces.bean.SessionScoped@javax.enterprise.context.SessionScoped@javax.inject.Named
public class PedidoMBean extends AutenticadorMBean  { @javax.inject.Inject
private GrowUpFacadeAdapter facade;         <------  remains null !!!!
.....}*

public class AutenticadorMBean implements Serializable {

*4 beans.xml*

*<beans xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee
<http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee>"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance