On 05/06/2014 18:31, Georg Füchsle wrote:
Hallo Ludovic,

thanks for Your answer. But it didn't work for me. In my example the header:
String forwardedFor = req.getHeader("X-Forwarded-For")
was null.

I also found this link:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3867197/get-the-server-port-number-from-tomcat-with-out-a-request
But also there I didnt find an answer. Maybe I will make a configuration
for the internal URL and use this. The administrators will damn me.
Did you try to inspect the request with a tool such as Firebug ? I would be very suprised that you have no header where to find what you want. If not, your admins should really setup the proxies so that they add such a header.

Best regards,

Ludovic