We have a custom address tag that seems to behave differently based on
whether SERIIALIZE_STATE_IN_SESSION is set to true or false.
When it is set to true, the values entered by the user on the page never
make it to the managed bean.   When it is set to false, the values
entered do make it to the managed bean.   Any idea why changing the value
of this parameter would impact the property being updated
in the managed bean or not?   Our applications are running in a clustered
environment, so we are thinking that SERIALIZE_STATE_IN_SESSION
should be set to true so things will failover correctly.   Is that
correct?

Thanks

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which the transmission is addressed. Any interception may be a violation of
law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the document.