> In the current NetBeans 9.0 build, it seems the option to define a main
> project is gone.
>
> I am using build 165 from here:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/incubator-netbeans-release/
>
> And when I right click my project there is no option to define it as the
> main project.
>
> Where can I find that option?

I am still busy downloading that version to be certain, but here is my
advice from experience with previous versions of the IDE in the
meantime...

Look under the Run menu. At some point in the past, the feature was
changed so that you have to set the main project from the Run menu
once for a new version of the IDE (or more specifically for a clean
IDE user folder). After that, the action will become available on the
context menu in the Projects view.

~ Hermien