January 25, 2018 5:24 AM, "Ivar Grimstad"  wrote:
Yes, you can do it like this:
http://wiki.netbeans.org/SurroundWithCodeFolding
(http://wiki.netbeans.org/SurroundWithCodeFolding)
Ivar
 Heh, I have been inserting that stuff manually for ages, this is so much
easier, so I tried it at once. To my surprise, 2 equivalent options showed up,
the one I'd added as recommended by Ivar and another built-in one that says
"Surround with //..." and obviously does the same thing. So it seems it was
already present in my Netbeans (incubator-netbeans-release-192). I must thank
Ivar anyway, because I would never have found that shortcut without his email,
lol.

Joe1962