On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 at 13:38 Geertjan Wielenga <
geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> There are no main architects, there are no main anythings. We are all in
> this together and decide together what the priorities are.

We do IMO currently have an issue in lacking a canonical (main) place where
such decisions happen though.  At the moment it's hard to get an overall
picture.  While I agree with you about no main architects, I also think Bo
brings up an important question.  I made a somewhat tongue-in-cheek dig at
Emi the other week about PR's not going through JIRA, but surely having no
main architects also has to mean everyone knowing and following the same
procedures?

Best wishes,

Neil
--