Hi all,

I use Netbeans with a few projects - one of which is Groovy based.  When I run
with that project Netbeans starts using excessive CPU.  Restarting Netbeans
resolves the issue for about 30 mins to 2 hours.  How can I diagnose what is
using the CPU and how can I stop it.  The UI seems completely idle - there's no
evidence of anything in progress.

This has been the case for releases 8.2, latest development and the release
candidate for 9.0.

I'm running on Windows Server 2012 on an AWS hosted VM.

Regards,

David Mills | Senior Technical Analyst | Medibank Private
Level 1, 720 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC, 3008 | Tel: 03 8622 5346 | Mob:
0411 513 404

The information contained in or attached to this message is intended only for
the people it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender and delete the email. Any use, disclosure or copying of this
information is unauthorised and prohibited. This information may be
confidential or subject to legal privilege. It is not the expressed view of
Medibank Private Limited (ABN 47 080 890 259) or any of its subsidiaries
(together 'Medibank') unless it is authorised by a person with actual
authority. To the fullest extent allowed by law, Medibank does not accept
liability for any damage caused by this message, including any virus damage.