It looks promising. I’ll give it a try. Thanks.

Steve

From: Marco Rossi <ma...@markreds.it>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 4:48 PM
To: stephen cumminger <stephen.cummin...@sonideft.com>
Cc: users@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: Using HTML formatted text as Property Values in PropertySheetView

Why don’t you try to implements a custom property sheet editor with a JLabel
(that supports simple html rendering). Take a look here:
https://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-property-editors.html

Il giorno 16 mag 2018, alle ore 17:58, stephen cumminger
<stephen.cummin...@sonideft.com<mailto:stephen.cummin...@sonideft.com>> ha
scritto:

I am using PropertySupport.Reflection in the createSheet call of an
AbstractNode to populate several properties of interest in a PropertySheetView.
Everything works fine, but I would like to use html rendering for the property
values. The String values currently have <html> and <font> tags that get
displayed/rendered properly in the hint/tooltip when you hover your mouse over
the value cell, but the value cell shows all the html tags as text. My tags are
limited and work fine in other tables where a JLabel is the default
tablecellrenderer. Does anyone know how to force the underlying
org.openide.explorer.propertysheet.SheetTable to render the provided String
value as html?

<image001.png>

Steve