Hello Everyone,

I'm having an issue using the "Team" functionality on my version of Netbeans on
Kubuntu 18.04. My Netbeans version runs on Java 8_171 to avoid Java 8+
compatibility issues. The basic gist of the issue is that I use KeePassX (A
password manager) to store all my usernames and passwords, and i use this
functionality to copy-paste my credentials when trying to log in using the
"Team" interface.

Every time I try to clone a repository that I've made on Github, my credentials
are said to be invalid, yet I can log into the website using these credentials.
I've made a Youtube video showing this phenomenon in the stack exchange
question posted below.

I've also tried uninstalling Netbeans totally and re-installing it, but this
doesn't work either (Granted I did re-import my settings, so this isn't totally
trustworthy)

Kind of a thorny issue since I'm essentially dead in the water programming
wise, unless I want to proceed without versioning control, which is risky.

More detailed information is posted in this stack exchange question:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50790499/netbeans-8-2-cant-verify-git-credential

Thanks for your time.