Sorry, I don't mean to be vague, I'm just a little confused - what I mean
is that though the imported Lombok annotations are resolved with no errors,
the accessor methods/constructors/etc that should be generated by the
annotations are not. Netbeans is underlining those in red and a Maven build
using the packaged Maven fails but one run from the terminal succeeds.

I'm not sure if I can be more specific although I could provide logs.
Thanks for the help, I'm just really excited to try the new version, but
having trouble sorting this out with the documentation.