Hi everybody,
at last I found some time to spend trying the Netbeans VC 3 with my project but
I've got this compiling issue :-/

An annotation processor threw an uncaught exception.
Consult the following stack trace for details.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/java/help/search/Indexer
        at
org.netbeans.modules.javahelp.HelpSetRegistrationProcessor.handleProcess(HelpSetRegistrationProcessor.java:145)

Netbeans VC 3 in my MacBookPro with macOS 10.13.5 and JDK 10.0.1 64 bit. Before
now I didn’t try to compile my application project on something more updated
then Netbeans 8.2 and JDK 1.8.144

What am I wrong?