Good suggestions. Thanks. Turns out that after another Clean & Build, html
color markups are working again in the default platform tabs.

Regards,

Stephen Cumminger

From: Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 9:47 AM
To: users@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: Customizing the tab showing a TopComponent in Editor mode

I'd advise looking closely at the functionality provided out of the box by the
APIs rather than rolling your own complex solutions, e.g., here's a few:

http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/javadoc/org-openide-windows/org/openide/windows/TopComponent.html#setAttentionHighlight-boolean-

http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/javadoc/org-openide-windows/org/openide/windows/TopComponent.html#makeBusy-boolean-

http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/javadoc/org-openide-windows/org/openide/windows/TopComponent.html#requestFocus--

http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/javadoc/org-openide-windows/org/openide/windows/TopComponent.html#requestAttention-boolean-

Gj

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 2:39 PM, stephen cumminger