Hi Kris,

First and foremost... Its great to see another Irish NetBeans user on
the mailing lists :)

Secondly, I use 8.2 while at work and created a new Maven Web project with
no issues. Is this something you can fire up on GitHub (or any
alternative), and we can have a closer look at what the issue is?

I suspect it's not IDE related, and might more so be an issue with the
maven configuration, but am willing to take a look if needed.

Regards

John