Hi all,

I think we need to investigate the effects on NetBeans features the change
in delivered scope (dropping JavaEE stuff) by JDK has and open issues for
the different things, e.g. JAXB, javax.annotations..., and label them in
JIRA. Not sure what the correct solution for the different issues will be,
but they can be very different.

Maybe there is such a list already?

-Sven