Having in mind, that the heaviest work has already been done with
WebEngine (WebView), HTMLEditor and the dynamic adding of components,
JavaScript, CSS, Web functionality and communication between Java Objects
and Web Objects, the rest is not that complicated.
Almost every day we use WebEngine on JavaFX 10 and I can say, it behaves
like a very stable browser on all the sites I've visited. I would say it
does not give way to Chrome, Edge, etc.