Hi everybody,

I have a question about how remote debugging a binary (arm) cross compiled on
Linux (x86) using Netbean.
* I have generated a cross compilation toolchain using builroot for my ARM
target with (x86) host (Linux).
* I integrate this toolchain to netbean 8.2 in Linux x86, so I can generate Arm
binary from my x86 for my arm platform.
* I can debug it manualy using gdbserver (arm) and gdb command line (x86).

My problem is : It seems that build and debug on Netbean is 'linked', so to
allow remote debug I need to remote build.

Is it possible to compile and remote-debug my binary from my x86 for\on my ARM
target over ethernet ?
=> If yes how ?

Thanks for your help,

Arnaud

Note : Compilation on arm take a while on x86 is faster, code can't be executed
on x86...