I was using the one from https://adoptopenjdk.net/ as well as the one from
http://jdk.java.net/10/

I also had problems with Gradle (on the commandline, not in NetBEans) and the
one from AdoptOpenJDK because it was not able to retrieve packages through
https.

I could fix that by copying the "cacerts" file from the OracleJDK to the
AdoptOpenJDK build.
The JDK build from jdk.java.net does not seem to need that.

Regards
Thomas