Aren’t latest release require Java 9?
We are using Java 8 and won’t be upgrading in the near future?

From: Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 11:50 PM
To: NetBeans Mailing List <users@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Re: NB SpringBoot plugin hangs

Here is where discussions and issues about that plugin are handled:

https://github.com/AlexFalappa/nb-springboot/issues

Can you also consider upgrading to the latest release of NetBeans, rather than
using 8.2, see netbeans.apache.org<http://netbeans.apache.org>.

Gj

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 11:25 PM, Greenberg, Gary