Hi Bo,

Not sure to understand what you mean by "possible to configure the setup,
with a source map, so I can see which code is executed when I navigate and
executes tasks in the UI"
There are a lot of unit test in the sources.
When you provide a PR, it is obviously a very good idea to provide unit
tests as well.