Why does NetBeans not have JavaEE, when CoolBeans does?

I don't mean this as some kind of snarky challenge to the NetBeans devs. I imagine there could be very good reasons why not, which might inform a decision of whether to try an alternate NetBeans distro like CoolBeans, or whether to stay with NetBeans...