New build equals the new builds with the new gradle functionality built in
rather than the gradle plugin. You sent another email previously asking for
testers and I have been testing and providing feedback.

To avoid making the other email trail too large I started a separate email
trail with some specific feedback here.

The summary is that the licencing for a gradle project is different in the
new build compared to Apache 10 build with the plugin. It's not really
useable in my mind.

I'm not a developer of netbeans, I'm just reporting feedback.