Hi! I've been a fan of the Netbeans Connector Chrome Extension for years
and recommend it in the dev guide for our project.

Unfortunately, it stopped working for me. The most significant change I've
made lately is upgrading to OS X Mojave (I'm currently on 10.14.2). I'm
using NetBeans 8.2.

I tried removing the extension from Chrome and re-adding it.

When I click "Run" on my Java EE 7 project, a new Chrome tab opens with an
address
of
file:///private/var/folders/c2/qts2_6zn7cl5h8g8x7r7xcbr0000gn/T/blank678733039306727859.html
(for example) and blank page. The content of that HTML page is this:

Nothing happens after this blank page shows up. The extension isn't working.

Any advice on how I can get this working again?

Thanks!

Phil