Well, the first step is to take the translation bundles from the ZIP file
donated by Oracle and to put them in the right place/s in the Apache
NetBeans GitHub repo. Would someone know how or be able to figure out how
to do that? We can provide the ZIP, but someone needs to integrate those
bundle files in the correct way.

Gj