You can drill down (follow the folders) down to the file or files which are
causing the problem. Open the file there'll be a red line on the sldier bar
on the right giving you an indication of where the error is and you can
scroll down until you see the red error mark in the "gutter" on the left.

Sometimes it's because the "Linter" doesn't know the particular expression
so you can turn off error check for that expression in Options>Editor...

Best regards,
John