I am trying to do some experimenting with NB 11.0 and the new gradle support.
I am wondering how I would set up the following:

  *   When I run various applications within the scope of a single project, I
need to set up my environment
  *   If I were doing this at command line, I would run a batch script first
then my java application
  *   Currently, I accomplished this in the old gradle plugin by adding the
following to my build.gradle:
task restMgr(type:Exec) {
  standardOutput System.out
  standardInput System.in
  commandLine 'cmd', '/v', '/c', '"choices.bat -j 8x64 -s 16x64 & sandbox &
run-profile gop & java com.qcsoftware.products.restmgr.RestMgr -r -t 0x1f433 -n
restMgrMike -c restMgr"'
}

This allows the program to run in NB 10.0 and I see the output in the output
window.  I am wondering if there is a better/more effective way to accomplish
this in the new gradle support.  I can run the task as is, but the output
window does not accept user input (e.g. I can currently in 10.0 type "Q" enter
and the application exits).

Thanks for the help.  If I can provide any other information, let me know.

Mike Billman
Senior Software Engineer
CPTE

[qclogo]