Great news indeed! Thanks and congratulations to everyone who has
contributed in any way including the Apache mentors Bertrand, Ate, Daniel,
and Jim.

A big special thanks to Geertjan, Jirka, Jarda, Tim, Jesse, Bruno, Milos,
Tomas, Jan, and all the other old hats from NetBeans including the NBDT
members; a lot of years and hard work behind all of this; decades!

Everything we ever did looks like it will have a long and open life! I'm so
proud of you all.

After Bruno Souza and some of us started the "Dream Team" (say that without
feeling cheesy), we created a mission statement:

"The NetBeans Dream Team strives to make the NetBeans open source project
more accessible to our user, contributor, and partner communities."

Geertjan and Jirka helped us carry on that mission.

I can't think of a better way to complete it than here at Apache with it's
open and passion driven model "The Apache Way" and a TLP. Can it be more
accessible?!

Thanks for all the great years of fun, experiences and learning! Here's to
more!

Wade