Interesting; I do see this; seems a Java 2D JDK bug. Not sure I have hit
this yet.

I'm using the latest 1.8 (build 202) and 11 from https://adoptopenjdk.net

Not sure if it could be something inadvertently fixed in later OpenJDK code
or not even though the bug is marked as open.

Is this continually happening to you in a reproducible way? If so, may want
to try it out, and too, open a Jira issue. There you can attach the NB log
with the loaded modules etc which may help another see if it can be
reproduced.

Hope it helps,

Wade