On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 at 03:13, Wade Chandler <wadechand...@apache.org> wrote:
> You can package the separate nb-javac project as well.

Interestingly I'm just looking at doing this myself today, as I'm
finally updating PraxisLIVE from NB8.2 to NB11.

Any thoughts on the best way to integrate with nb-javac?  Jaroslav
mentioned using the autoupdate ant task in the harness a while back to
pull it in.  I'm just looking at how to do that, but wondered if
that's definitely the right way, and if so if anyone has an ant build
example already that'll save me a bit of reading up?! ;-)

Best wishes,

Neil