I too like C++, and am waiting on the C/C++ support from the Oracle donations
to appear before digging in. My guess is this is something missing
(bug/limitation), but as I’m not using NetBeans 8.2 nor working on those
sources I can’t be sure. Once that donation is done, supporting “Modern C++” is
one of my goals for NetBeans. I’ll see if I can see anything in any sources I
have later today that might help.

Wade