Congratulations, everybody!!

Here're some minor enhancements to the website to celebrate:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-website/pull/353

Special thanks to all our mentors that have helped us during the transition, to those that still wanted to remain in the project and to this group of students in Czechoslovakia that got all this thing started back in 1996! This has been a long ride indeed!

https://github.com/vieiro/incubator-netbeans-website/blob/feature/top-level-project/netbeans.apache.org/src/content/about/history.asciidoc

Cheers,
Antonio