I have been trying to test some of my applications using NetBeans 9, 10, or 11
with TomEE 7 and 8.
So far it seems to even fail starting up (The process starts, but then starts
spewing errors).
The server seems to be up, however the application did not deploy correctly ,
and it also seems like NetBeans does no see that the server is actually already
up.

I could also not find any references to this issue.
Note that for NetBeans 9/10, I used the old NetBeans 8.2 plugins.

Before I do any further testing, or I go any deeper into this and start
gathering logs and detailed environment,
I am just wondering if this can be confirmed that it is or should be working?

Thanks,
Jo.