De : Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org>
Date : 09/05/2019 05:07 (GMT+01:00)
À : Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@gmail.com>
Cc : Koos du Preez <koos.dupr...@terraclear.com>, NetBeans Mailing
<users@netbeans.apache.org>
Objet : Re: Question on Netbeans 11 and C++

Here's the roadmap, C/C++ inclusion is scheduled for September:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+Release+Roadmap

Thanks,

Gj

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 12:56 AM Emilian Bold
<emilian.b...@gmail.com<mailto:emilian.b...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> 1 Does NB11 also include C++ projects (I only saw Java, PHP and couple other
> web based types)

No. I suspect the next release will include the C++ projects.

In the meantime you can try CoolBeans ( https://coolbeans.xyz ) which
does compile the C++ modules.

> 3 Does NB11 support C++17 ?

I suspect not entirely... but only because a low level library I know
related to the clang frontend is from Oct 2017 while C++17 seems to
have been finalized in 2018.

Would be interested about your feedback.

--emi