From: John Brice <john_br...@hotmail.com>
Sent: May 9, 2019 1:07 PM
To: users@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: debug maven javafx app

How do I configure the Debug action for a Maven JavaFX project? Using NB11,
JDK12 & OpenJFX 12.0.1 and the instructions at
https://openjfx.io/openjfx-docs/#IDE-NetBeans I can edit, compile and run but I
can’t figure out what to put in nbactions.xml to make debug work.

I’ve been using exec-maven-plugin with JDK11 (couldn’t debug with that either)
but should probably be using javafx-maven-plugin now, if possible.

John