Let’s start with understanding what you mean by “NetBeans now loads”. Why
does it now load and not before? What are you now doing differently?

And what is “my project”? Is this a project you created in NetBeans? Or
another project?

If you look at the error message, it appears Maven isn’t set up correctly.
Can you run Maven on the command line? If not, you won’t be able to run it
in NetBeans either.

Gj