Here's the issue. Older app using a hibernate.cfg.xml file that contains data
source access information.
These data source values (user name, password) are different depending on which
environment the app is intended to be deployed to.
Current process for handling this is to manually edit the file depending on
which environment it's built for. Not ideal, and has created problems.
Ideally I'd like to programmatically edit, or even overwrite the entire
configuration file with this environment specific information as a precompile
step based on a system environment variable setting, or something like this.
In the past I've used a template strategy for something similar where the user
would be prompted for the targeted environment and edit the template
accordingly, but I'd prefer a none user interactive approach.
Any help, ideas on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!