De: Pieter van den Hombergh <pieter.van.den.hombe...@gmail.com>
Enviado: lunes, 27 de mayo de 2019 20:01
Para: Eduardo Mosqueira Rey
Cc: users@netbeans.apache.org
Asunto: Re: JaCoCoverage plugin

Hi Eduardo,

I was in similar  situation, but then followed Geertjan Wielenga’s advice to
consider maven over ant based projects. If used properly, maven does all the
rights things and better. So I have made the switch, and are happy with it.
Supplying the students with a proper parent-Pom takes a lot of the scary things
of maven away, because in there you can provide things like coverage (== Jacoco
) as a maven dependency, so that students only have the libraries their
projects actually need. I will switch over to maven projects for our initial
java course too in September. To find some examples, have a look at github
sebivenlo, where you find such parent-pom, called sebipom and a few projects
that use that parent.

Navigate to
https://github.com/sebivenlo/sebipom
And it sibling projects on github to see what I provide.
If you want some example exercises, let me know and I will send them using a
private channel.

On Sat, 25 May 2019 at 00:54, Eduardo Mosqueira Rey