Hi Geertjan,

Concerning the jdk directory, I didnot use the standard directory. This
"c:\java_lib" directory also contains the javafx libraries.

In a command-box I ran:

C:\Tools\netbeans-11.0\bin>javac -version
javac 12.0.1

C:\Tools\netbeans-11.0\bin>java -version
java version "1.8.0_212"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.212-b10, mixed mode)

This is wrong, because I have removed the java version 8 settings from the
configuration. Now I found out that the Oracle Java RTE settings override
my settings. I changed the sequence int the PATH variable and moved the
Oracle javapath below the JAV_HOME\bin setting.
Result:

C:\Users\ecusters>java -version
openjdk version "12.0.1" 2019-04-16
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 12.0.1+12)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 12.0.1+12, mixed mode, sharing)

Now again I removed the cache settings of the user and run Netbeans again.
Unfortunately, the change did not solved the problem. I included the log
file again.

Regards,

Eef