From: Neil C Smith <neilcsm...@apache.org>
Sent: July 5, 2019 6:18 AM
To: Mark J Koch; NetBeans Mailing List
Subject: Re: Refactoring Error when moving/renaming class.

Hi,

On Fri, 5 Jul 2019 at 07:18, Mark J Koch <m...@maehem.com> wrote:
> On NB 10 and also 11.1. I get this popup error when attempting to rename a
> Java class or move it to a new package.   It tells me to look in var/logs for
> any error message but I’m not seeing any Java or NB related logs.   OSX
> Mohave does not seem to have a /var/log/messages at all on my system.

Yes, that's not a system path but relative to the IDE's userdir.  But
it should be what you also shared from View / IDE log.

Could you take a look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues/NETBEANS-2240
It looks like you're using beta3 which has a (partial) fix for this in
it.  Is there anything obviously different in what you're doing?
Could you open a new JIRA issue with that info if so?

Thanks and best wishes,

Neil