Hello everyone,

i have very annoying problem with incorrect xml syntax highlighting (file pom.xml), it looks like this:

basically this header tag <?xml  ?> is very unclear. I am afraid this issue will appear in the future, for other syntax highlighting, so this is why I am asking here.

so what i am doing right now: Tools > Options > Fonts & Colors > Language: XML > and i am channging "pi-content"
and this is temporary working, for example:

but the problem is that after NetBeans reastart, "pi-content" values are again wrong (like in first screenshot). It looks like this problem is currently only with few syntax highlighting values (other values are keeping saved and no issue). Something like: 90% values are saved, 10% are reset to default after restart.

so my question is: how can I permanent  change this syntax highlighting ?

--
my homepage: https://collector1871.github.io/