Like I said, I have the full build logs of all 5 build runs, and a couple of
screenshots, but they are quite big. Should I zip them and attach them to my
next email?

________________________________
From: Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2019 14:54
To: users@netbeans.apache.org <users@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Building IDE on JDK 12

Well, I think we shall move that direction, however we might work on that in
batches.

AFAIK Java 12 dropped the source compatibility prior Java 8, so we need to
raise the javac source level.

I tried that once with brute force search and replace, but that caused some
issues during the build. (However this was before we had the patches for Java
11 builds)