I need to build to JDK 1.7
So how do I set JDK 1.7 as the default?

When I try to change the #netbeans_jdkhome to JDK1.7, I get an error when
trying to start Netbeans.

STEVEN M NELLIGAN
APPLICATION DEVELOPER

Facilities and Services
Information Technology Services
Facilities and Services
1501 S. Oak Street | M/C 800
Champaign, IL 61820
217.244.8097 | other: 217.244.8097 | snell...@illinois.edu
www.fs.illinois.edu

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or
from university employees regarding university business is a public record and
may be subject to public disclosure.