Its working for me with Netbeans 11.1. Did you configure the IDE Key?

PHP Config (xdebug.ini), Netbeans with default settings:

zend_extension=xdebug.so
xdebug.remote_enable=1
xdebug.remote_autostart=1
xdebug.remote_connect_back=1
xdebug.idekey="netbeans-xdebug"
xdebug.show_local_vars=1
xdebug.overload_var_dump=0

Am 21.08.2019 um 20:59 schrieb Haunted2:

Does anybody managed to have Xdebug working in Netbeans 11.1? I tried in many ways following the official documentation (http://wiki.netbeans.org/HowToConfigureXDebug) and non official tutorials but Netbeans is always stuck on "waiting for connection."

waiting for connection

The xdebug extension itself is loaded (as shown from phpinfo()) and it is working in a different ide (vs code).

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.