I have a Java project that is configured to cross-develop on a Raspberry Pi 3
Model B running Raspbian Stretch and JDK 8.  The project can be Run on the RPi,
but when I attempt to Debug the project the Output window shows this report:

        Error: Could not find or load main class args-line

Using NetBeans 8.1 and 8.2 I can successfully debug this project on that target
RPi.  The Platform that describes the remote machine can be tested using the
Platform Manager and connection succeeds.  The Configuration screen includes
the proper class identification in the Main Class field.  And as I said, I can
Run the app on the RPi from NetBeans 11, I just can’t start it for debugging.

Any ideas?

Thanks